[Debian-med-packaging] [help] Test of samtools breaks build on armel and sparc

Patrick Baggett baggett.patrick at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:39:09 UTC 2014

Looks like SPARC is having a bus error, which almost always means unaligned
data is being accessed. Running this test with gdb attached will break on
the line where there is a problem and should give enough information to the
original developer to resolve it.

Andreas -- can you send me (off-list) steps to reproduce this on my
sparc/sid system?