[Debian-med-packaging] MNE v0.8 packaging

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Mon Aug 4 22:47:13 UTC 2014

hi Thorsten,

> apart from fixing all the lintian errors, can you please also add a comment
> in debian/copyright why doc/source/manual/AppEULA.rst is not valid for this
> software.

I try to package here python-mne which is built on top of an old software
MNE which was written in C. The file doc/source/manual/AppEULA.rst only
applies to this C code I don't package here. We however put the
documentation of both software at the same place.

given the strong formatting rules of debian/copyright what's the best way
to do this?

thanks
Alex