[Debian-med-packaging] Failed to upgrade libbio-graphics-perl

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Aug 8 16:32:25 UTC 2014

Hi Perl folks,

I noticed that we are lagging behind two versions of
libbio-graphics-perl and thus I tried an upgrade in my general upgrade
cycle to bring all our packages in an up to date status since freeze is
not that far away.  Unfortunately the build failed with an error I have
no clue about:

   dh_auto_configure
Created MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
Creating new 'Build' script for 'Bio-Graphics' version '2.39'
   dh_auto_build
Module::Build version 0.42 required--this is only version 0.4003 at Build line 41.
dh_auto_build: perl Build returned exit code 255
debian/rules:4: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 255

Any takers for this upgrade?