[Debian-med-packaging] lbiquazip transition

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Aug 15 08:53:43 UTC 2014

Hi Eric,

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 08:13:41PM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Can you please upload the freemedforms-project source package, I've
> updated the build deps with libquazip-dev

Thanks for this.  Did you tried building the package?  It ends up with
lintian errors:

E: freemedforms-project source: source-is-missing global_resources/doc/freediams/en/html/lib/exe/js.php.t.typo.js
E: freemedforms-project source: source-is-missing global_resources/doc/freediams/fr/html/lib/exe/js.php.t.typo.js
E: freemedforms-project source: source-is-missing global_resources/doc/freemedforms/en/html/lib/exe/js.php.t.typo.js
E: freemedforms-project source: source-is-missing global_resources/doc/freemedforms/fr/html/lib/exe/js.php.t.typo.js

We can nit upload with these errors.  The way to gou would be to provide
the original (=uncompressed) source in for instance debian/JS and
perhaps even install this uncompressed source in the Debian package - I
do not think that it makes any difference permformance wise.
Alternatively you can use yui-compressor - you can find an example in
gnumed-client package what needs to be done.