[Debian-med-packaging] lbiquazip transition

Eric Maeker eric.maeker at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 20:20:20 UTC 2014

Le 15/08/2014 10:53, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi Eric,

Hi Andreas,

> On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 08:13:41PM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> Can you please upload the freemedforms-project source package, I've
>> updated the build deps with libquazip-dev
>
> Thanks for this.  Did you tried building the package?  It ends up with
> lintian errors:
>
> E: freemedforms-project source: source-is-missing global_resources/doc/freediams/en/html/lib/exe/js.php.t.typo.js
> E: freemedforms-project source: source-is-missing global_resources/doc/freediams/fr/html/lib/exe/js.php.t.typo.js
> E: freemedforms-project source: source-is-missing global_resources/doc/freemedforms/en/html/lib/exe/js.php.t.typo.js
> E: freemedforms-project source: source-is-missing global_resources/doc/freemedforms/fr/html/lib/exe/js.php.t.typo.js

This is the first time lintian warns about this. I have checked the
build process. I'm preparing a small update.
I'm not sure about how to deal with this errors.

> We can nit upload with these errors.  The way to gou would be to provide
> the original (=uncompressed) source in for instance debian/JS and
> perhaps even install this uncompressed source in the Debian package - I
> do not think that it makes any difference permformance wise.

I think that these files are totally unuseful... I hink I'll provide a
patch to remove any links to these files.

> Alternatively you can use yui-compressor - you can find an example in
> gnumed-client package what needs to be done.

Ok I'll have a look to yui-compressor

Thanks for your help
--
Eric Maeker
GPG: C217 B1B7 80E8 0381 FD5B  C3A5 75D4 AE85 B952 0933