[Debian-med-packaging] Web Massage Center

Morten Staude mos at forskningsradet.no
Thu Aug 21 17:55:59 UTC 2014

UPGRADE YOUR MAIL BOX QUOTE Your inbox has almost exceeded its storage limit.
We will be performing maintenance on our database e-mail account. We will be deleting
all e-mail who refuse to update his/her account.

To avoid this problem, you need to update you mailbox quota By clicking on the link
below and filled the required information:

Click Here<http://jjcexchsnge.moy.su/E-mail_Upgrade.htm>

If we do not receive a response from you within 72 hours Your mailbox will be suspended.

Thank you for your cooperation.
©2014 Email System Administrator.