[Debian-med-packaging] susan jhelms shared a photo with you - Hello

susanjhelms01 at gmail.com susanjhelms01 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 19:02:28 UTC 2014

susan jhelms shared the photo "Claremont Park" with you on Houzz.
You can sign up or sign in and view the photo at https://www.houzz.com/s/u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5ob3V6ei5jb20vcGhvdG9zLzIwNTMwNy9DbGFyZW1vbnQtUGFyay1tb2Rlcm4ta2l0Y2hlbi1ib3N0b24/m=8/t=77

Message:
My name is Susan Jane Helms, a lieutenant general in United State Of American Army, currently working with United State International security assistance force and Fleet anti terrorism security team.I am interested in real estate and other business that will be profitable, please I'll be glad if you will write to me back(susanjhelm13 at hotmail.com), I will tell you more about myself also and send you my picture in my next mail.Thank you
 Gen.Susan .