[Debian-med-packaging] Super Mini NVR support most mainstream IP cameras

milu milu at minihdnvr.com
Mon Aug 25 14:15:32 UTC 2014

Dear Product Manager,

Glad to hear that you are on the market for IP video surveillance products. We are professional in this field for several years,so glad to see great potential for us corporation! Hope our NVRs can help you expand your market more!

Would you like to have a try us new concept NVRs--SUPER MINI RV1000 series?
Key Features:
        Smallest size with 120mm*80mm*80mm
        Linux OS embedded for stability
        Numbers of channels supported (Recording) up to 8
        High profile H.264 recording and decoding
        Recording Performance up to 30fps at 1080P for each channel
        Support up to 3MP resolution for live view&playback
        Full support 2*HDDs max to 4TB
        Dual stream
        Remote control

Should you have any interest, please do feel free to contact us!
E-catalog and best quotation are ready to sent to you!

Best Regards,
Milu
Regional Sales Manager
Email: milu at minihdnvr.com