[Debian-med-packaging] libquazip transition (freemedforms-project package update)

Eric Maeker eric.maeker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 13:11:24 UTC 2014

Le 29/08/2014 14:17, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort a écrit :
> On 28/08/14 23:43, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> To whom is this question directed?  If to me:  I personally have time
>> but to get freemedforms surely into Jessie I would not wait to long.
>
> I want this fixed ASAP or else I'll kick it out of testing as this is starting
> to block other things.

I understand.

> No pressure on upstream. You can just fix it in sid for now even if you don't
> fix the non-free stuff yet.

Currently, I've corrected the 0.9.0 package, it now builds with a dual
Qt installation. I'm preparing a 0.9.2 release (as upstream) without any
non-fully-free-js-file (end of next week max). Package already build
fine. I'm testing some functionalities of the new version of apps right now.

I want to insist that this JS file is related to the dokuwiki project
which was used to create the usermanual local html file (it is an open
source project). There aren't any non-free code inside the FreeMedForms
project package. And it is fully functionnal as is. I'm working on a new
exporter for the wiki to provide a 100% DFSG compatible extraction for
the 1.0.0 release (end 2014).

Thank you pointing out, previously ignored, non-free JS file. And thanks
a lot for giving me the opportunity to provide, as quickly as possible,
a new freemedforms-project source code.

--
Eric Maeker, Debian Med
GPG: C217 B1B7 80E8 0381 FD5B  C3A5 75D4 AE85 B952 0933