[Debian-med-packaging] MNE v0.8 packaging

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Sun Aug 31 19:00:57 UTC 2014

hi,

sorry for the delay I was little online over the last weeks.

To summarize
- you see errors due to test of parallel computation. It should be fix
with my last commit.
- I can put the uncompressed JS in debian/JS folders but I see that
your last commit attempts to do something more clever. Let me know how
to proceed. Here are all the non minified JS files:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2140486/JS%20copy.zip

- I added a Comment: entry in copyright to explain the AppEULA.rst file.

I gave up to update lintian with neurodebian.

Best,
Alex