[Debian-med-packaging] My greetings to you.

Miss Rosa Thomas missrosathomas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:06:10 UTC 2014

 Hello

My name is Miss Rosa Thomas I was very happy when I saw your profile today during my research and it really attract me a lot I believe you are the one I have been searching for to share my love and my good interest with,

How is your health I hope all is well with you? I believe we can move from here by knowing each other too well, but you have to understand that distance age and colour does not matter what matters is the true love and understanding

In my next e-mail to you I shall include my photos I will be waiting for your email reply for further introduction

Yours faithful,
Miss Rosa Thomas