[Debian-med-packaging] Request for PI

Bhakti Rahrja Julu,Ltd rbhaktiraharjajulultd at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 08:31:42 UTC 2014

Dear,

A business partner of your whom you have been doing business
for long gave me your contact, i saw the product you sell  and i will need some particular product from
your company in large quantity. i also sell in retail so my client need this
items urgently. Please find attached a copy of the Purchase Order Review and
prepare to send me Proforma Invoice to enable me deposit Down Payment.

Bhakti Raharja Julu, Ltd
 No. 52 Mampang Prapatan XV Road Jakarta DKI Jakarta 12790  phone 62 - 21 - 7978929.