[Debian-med-packaging] compensation

Perry Rod any at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 02:26:21 UTC 2014

My name is Jean Perry Rod from Nigeria government agent , am sending you
this mail on behalf of Nigeria Government , It come to the Notice of
Nigeria Government that some of the citizen are involve in SCAM and they
are trying their possible best to stop scam and they also want to award
some Victim that have been scam . I contact you because your email address
was one of the email that was given to me and you have been award with the
sum of $250,000.00 , please send me the following information's ,1. Receiver's
Full Name: 2. Receiver's Address: 3. Receiver's Country: 4. Receiver's
Telephone Number: 5. Receiver's Occupation:, with the requested data we
can commence the facilitation of your funds transfer to you.