[Debian-med-packaging] More packages for QIIME

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Feb 28 16:07:36 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 11:11:35AM +0100, "Steffen Möller" wrote:
> I happen to be mostly alone on Sunday, granting some prime packaging time.
> So, if Andreas does not beat me to it, I suggest to have me take on those
> two packages for an upload and give qiime some extra spins, too.

Both packages were in NEW before you wrote. ;-)

    http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio#new-debs

However, I think python-emperor could need some serious testing with the
Debian packaged JS libraries (in the form it is now and verifying if we
have even more JS libraries we could sort out - I have not continued my
checks yet)