[Debian-med-packaging] (no subject)

Mrs.Sandra Korjev korjev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 12:13:11 UTC 2014

My Name is Mrs. Sandra Korjev,I am married to late Yuri Korjev who was
an Oil Merchant and international businessman before he died in the year
2001 after a briefillness that lasted for only five days. Before the
Untimely death of my husband we were both born again Christians. When my
late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of ($18,000,000.00 USD)
with a Bank in Europe whose name is withheld Until we open up
communication.Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that i may not
last for the next Couple Of Months due to My cancer problem.

the one that disturbs me most is my inability to move Around and Having
known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a God fearing
Person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct
herein,according to the desire of my late husband Before his
death. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an
ungodly Way. I am not afraid of death Hence I know where I am going. I
know that I am going to be in the Bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14
says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

Get back to me via  for more information.

Your Beloved Sister in the lord,
Mrs.Sandra Korjev.
ContactE-mail:( mrs.sandra_ikorjev at admin.in.th )