[Debian-med-packaging] STRICTLY AND CONFIDENTIAL:

Ututuuotu Wadi ututuuotu1 at aol.fr
Tue Jan 14 15:31:41 UTC 2014

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and your family, I am the Bill and Exchange Manager here in Bank of Africa, I have a business proposal in the tune of $15.5m, (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) to be transfer into your Bank account over there in your country, and after the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me,

Please contact me with this email (ututuwad at hotmail.com) and send me your personal informations so we can commence all arrangements and i will give you more information on how we would handle this project.

Kind Regards,
Mr.Ututuuotu Wadi,
Bill And Exchange Manager.