[Debian-med-packaging] 2014 GOOD NEWS.‏

Mark Jerry mark_jerry010 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 18:01:33 UTC 2014

Mr. Mark Jerry.

Greetings from Ghana,

This message might meet you in (utmost surprise) however; it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.

I am a banker by profession from Ghana Accra and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($4.450 million dollars) and also 45kg of gold asset will be released to you as a relative of Our bank deceased customer late Mr.David Van Buskirk & Mrs. Betty Van Buskirk,from San Diego who died on (Egypt Air Flight 990) along with his family on a plane crash below: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm

Hence I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50 as a partner.

If you agree to my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail.

Respectfully,

Yours

Mr. Mark Jerry.