[Debian-med-packaging] YOUR CO-OPERATION NEEDED PLEASE!

Rama Umar ms_ramaumar07 at aol.fr
Tue Jan 21 18:29:18 UTC 2014

YOUR CO-OPERATION NEEDED PLEASE,
From: Mrs RAMA UMAR,
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

 Dear Friend,

 Compliment of the season to you; this message might meet you in
 utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign
 partner that made me to contact you for this transaction I am a
 banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently
 holding the post of manager auditing and accounting unit of the
 bank. I have a business proposal of Ten Million ($10.000.000.00)
 United States Dollars which I want you to handle with me from my
 bank as the beneficiary to the fund.

 This fund is the balance deposit by one of our late customer from
 France Mr. Paul Louis Halley, he was an importer/exporter and a
 shareholders in telecommunication here in Burkina Faso. Firstly, you
 will have to open communication with our bank by applying for the
 claim as the (beneficiary) to the fund, I shall be directing you on
 process to get this fund transfer into your account after applying.
 All expenses incurred by you and me in this transaction will be
 deducted out from 5% of the total fund before the sharing of the
 money in ratio of 50/50.

 From banking experience it will take up to fourteen (14) working
 days to conclude this transfer, also this fund can be transfer to
 you in any form of your choice. This matter should be a confidential
 between you and me and please delete it if you are not interested;
 If you are interested, please send me your full contact information
 as below and thereafter I will send to you TEXT OF APPLICATION FORM
 to apply for the fund. I will appreciate your kind gestures towards
 this fortune, may the Almighty God who provide for everyone bless you.

 Incident
 site:http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm

 1. Full name:.........
 2. Current Address:........