[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding r-bioc-biocparallel_0.6.1-1_amd64.changes

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Tue Jul 8 05:23:25 UTC 2014

Hi Thorsten,

On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 01:58:37PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I marked your package for accept, but can you please add a similar comment
> for *.rds to README.source as you do for *.rda?

Well, there is only one *.rds file (build/vignette.rds) which is simply
a remaining of a build process.  It would come cheaper to strip it from
the upstream tarball rather than documenting it explicitly but finally
I did not wanted to touch the original tarball just to get rid of these
218 autogenerated bytes.

> As usual GPLv2+ is GPLv2+ and not GPLv2 in your debian/copyright and the
> GPLv2+ for debian/* is missing :-).

Damn, I hope I get finally rid of the wrong cut-n-paste template ...
That's fixed in SVN - thanks for spotting.

Thanks for your work as ftpmaster which is really appreciated