[Debian-med-packaging] gdcm is marked for autoremoval from testing

Gianfranco Costamagna costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Tue Jul 15 07:42:57 UTC 2014

I think this is a matter of timing.
Mono (depending package of gdcm) has been hinted a couple of days ago and the reverse-deps have been rebuilt yesterday (I think).

So it has migrated to testing only some hours ago. ddcm has migrated now to testing, and I think in the next autoremovals run the BTS will be updated too.

It has already disappeared from here [1]

[1] https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/autoremovals.cgi

BTW no need to thanks me, I did almost nothing ;)

Gianfranco