[Debian-med-packaging] r17165 - in trunk/packages/libquazip/trunk/debian: . patches

Eric Maeker eric.maeker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 10:07:43 UTC 2014

Le lundi 16 juin 2014 à 11:50 +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> Hi Eric,
>
> thanks for your work on libquazip.  I checked out the latest commit from
> SVN and while the package builds now, there are two remaining issues
> (even after my small changes - see SVN).
>
> E: libquazip-doc: privacy-breach-logo usr/share/doc/libquazip-doc/html/index.html
> W: libquazip0: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames libquazip1
>
> The first one needs a patch to the documentation.  Just use `lintian -i`
> which should provide sufficient information what to do.
>
> The second is related to the soname issue.  Using d-shlibs (we have some
> examples in our SVN) should prevent this easily.

Ok, thanks, I'm still working on the package.
For privacy-breach-logo, I'll check this ok.

package-name-doesnt-match-sonames error is caused by the preparation of
the bugs correction (ABI version, qt4/qt5 conflicts). This is why I
didn't ping you back yet.
I'm in touch with author and debian mentors to correct these bugs.

Thanks Andreas for your review of the package.
Eric, freemedforms.com