[Debian-med-packaging] Missing file for unit test in GenABEL

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Jun 20 08:44:43 UTC 2014

Hi Yurii,

I'm trying to update the Debian package of GenABEL.  Since some time
there is an effort to automatically run unit tests of software if
available.  Since I noticed that GenABEL comes with unit tests I
tried

$ make test
export RCMDCHECK=FALSE;\
        cd ../../tests;\
        R --vanilla --slave < doRUnit.R
/bin/sh: 2: cd: can't cd to ../../tests
/bin/sh: 3: cannot open doRUnit.R: No such file
make: *** [test] Error 2

As you can see the file doRUnit.R is missing.  It would be great if you
could include this file into the source diustribution to make sure we
can reproduce your exact test procedure in the Debian package.

Kind regards and thanks for providing GenABEL as Free Software