[Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-rsolnp_1.14-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun Jun 29 16:53:49 UTC 2014

Hi Thorsten,

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 04:00:06PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Please rename the license in debian/copyright to GPL3+.

Damn cut-n-pasto.  I hope that the other r-* packages of mine in new
queue will not show the same problem ...

> Do you have any idea where Rsolnp/inst/doc/manual.ps does come from?

No, and I even think it is not even really related to the R code since
it talks about matlab.  So I simply droped the file from the source
archive and reuploaded.

Thanks for your work as ftpmaster