[Debian-med-packaging] How to create the documentation of BiocParallel

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Jun 30 07:30:09 UTC 2014

Hello,

as you might have realised the Debian Med team tries to package
BioConductor modules for official Debian.  When looking at
BiocParallel I realised that the tarball contains a PDF

   BiocParallel/build/BiocParallel.pdf

which has no obvious source and rule how it was created.  Debian
ftpmaster is considering PDFs as "binary without source" and I would
probably need to remove the file which is not in the interest of our
users.  Could you give me some hint how to create this PDF?

Thanks for providing BioConductor as Free Software