[Debian-med-packaging] r17340 - trunk/packages/velvet/trunk/debian

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Mon Jun 30 12:29:18 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

OK, in that case please keep my extra rm statements in dh_clean but for
all other cases we'll stick to Debian convention.  I'll not do any
further commits unless you ask me to.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England