[Debian-med-packaging] [devteam-bioc] How to create the documentation of BiocParallel

Valerie Obenchain vobencha at fhcrc.org
Mon Jun 30 15:32:16 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

Source for all Bioconductor packages without the build/directory (i.e,
without the vignette as a pdf) are available in subversion. This page
has instructions on how to check out from svn:

   http://www.bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/source-control/

To create the vignette you can run R CMD build on the package directory
you just checked out from svn:

   R CMD build BiocParallel/

or you can operate on just the .Rnw file in vignettes/:

   R CMD Sweave Overview.Rnw (creates .tex)
   R CMD pdflatex Overview.tex (creates .pdf)

Valerie