[Debian-med-packaging] BLAT license

Jim Kent kent at soe.ucsc.edu
Thu Mar 13 20:57:39 UTC 2014

It is a short license.  It does not forbid modification, and we got no
problem with that.  We do want to _check_ on redistribution to make sure
that it is clear we reserve commercial licensing rights.

Hopefully this clears things up, but if not let me know, and we can add a
few more words to the license if you like.