[Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-optparse_1.0.2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Mar 20 10:24:10 UTC 2014

Hi Trevor,

I intended to inject optparse into the Debian distribution since it is a
precondition for some other package.  When I tried to upload our
ftpmaster who is carefully checking the lincense of a piece of software
that should enter Debian spotted a problem in the file R/optparse.R
which contains different free licenses which do not seem to be
compatible to each other.

Could you please check the licensing and come up with a solution without
a conflict.

Kind regards and thanks for prociding R optparse as free software

     Andreas.