[Debian-med-packaging] Please contact me immediately

Mohamed Mohamed mohamedmohamed at aol.jp
Sat Mar 22 08:15:32 UTC 2014

    Normal  0      false  false  false                     MicrosoftInternetExplorer4   Iam Dr Abbas mohamed auditing manager (a.d.b) bank of Burkina Faso.I want to disclose/release to you a business proposal of (US $15 Million) inaccount of our late customer who died with his family in air crash leavingnobody as his next of kin, 40% will be for you. Please contact me for moredetails. Please make sure you contact me through my private E-mail address forsecurity reason monsellam at gmail.com
Thanks
Please contact me immediately monsellam at gmail.com
Dr Abbas Mohamed Sellam