[Debian-med-packaging] python-multipletau ( ITP: #746246)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue May 6 16:55:37 UTC 2014

Hi Alex,

On Mon, May 05, 2014 at 03:57:17PM +0200, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> Could you please review and upload it for me ?

I have bumped debhelper compat level from 7 to 9 and consequently
debhelper versioned dependency to >= 9.  I do not know any relevant use
case were this should be a problem.  I'd suggest to use the packaging
template which is provided in SVN (see team policy) to get this right
(in contrast to dh-make).

I also used `cme fox dpkg-control` to check the versioned Build Depends
you added for python-all.  Since it is not needed in relevant releases
it was droped as well.

> Also could you please
> grant me the upload permission for the future for this package ?

I have done

   dcut dm --uid "Alexandre Mestiashvili" --allow python-multipletau

and hope this will work for packages in new.

Thanks for your work on this package