[Debian-med-packaging] gnuhealth in testing blocking new Tryton series

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Wed May 7 13:30:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Mon, 05 May 2014, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> @Raphael:
> I would be happy to hear your opinion, if this problem is enough to justify the
> overhead of versioned Tryton suites like tryton-server-3.2, tryton-server-3.4
> to avoid blocking a dependent project the main project?

Does Gnuhealth require all of tryton or would it only affect a specific
set of packages ?

It doesn't seem reasonable to provide versioned packages for all of tryton
but if only affects a few source packages then it might be reasonable.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/