[Debian-med-packaging] Attention Lucky Recipient,

Neil Trotter tomsicmo at psih-klinika.si
Sat May 24 07:37:12 UTC 2014

--
My name is Neil Trotter the recent winner of £107.9m Pounds on the
just
concluded Euro Million Jackpot Draw for March 2014, and I bring to you
perfect good news for such a perfect timing as this. I know it is
surprising for you to have received this notification at this very
early
time; this is because I am excited. And at this, I am willing to donate
£1,000,000(One Million Pounds) to you and as part of my effort to
alleviate poverty and care for the less privileged around the world, I
have
decided to donate part of my win to few persons around the globe and
you
are lucky to be one of them.

So do get back to us quickly via email at: contactus at yrksbonl.co.uk

Best Regards.