[Debian-med-packaging] partnership

Fatim Kassi. mar45_kou at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Nov 13 08:05:36 UTC 2014

Greetings to you

I have sent you this e-mail for open discussions with you. I don't want you to misunderstand this offer in any aspect...if it is okay with you, I ask for your full cooperation. I have contacted you base on trust to handle an investment in your country/company on my behalf as a prospective partner.

My name is Fatim Kassi It might interest you to know that I have Euro3.600, 000.00, Three million Six Hundred thousand Euro deposited by late father with a financial institution I want your partnership for investing the fund in your country/company. It is pertinent to ask if you can handle this fund/investment in your country, give all the necessary details about the financial
Institution for more information. Meanwhile, I am very honest in my dealings with people and I also demand the same from you as a Partner to be. Can I trust you with this fund?

I want you to note that this is a mutual business venture as there is a reward for your assistance. I shall let you know your benefit for your assistance as we proceed. For a more comprehensive about details of the fund, please contact me as soon as possible. If you find this letter offensive, please ignore it and accept my apologies.

Regards,

Fatim Kassi.