[Debian-med-packaging] Music composer for Tv commercials, films and video games

Rotem Hecht info at rotemmusic.com
Mon Nov 24 01:42:46 UTC 2014

Hi

I hope you well

I am Rotem Hecht.  I work as a professional music composer and sound designer, I'm based in Los Angeles, California and in Israel
and working with production companies all over the world.

I compose original music for movies, television commercials, video games, events, corporate films and I am open to other media scenarios.

My portfolio includes projects performed for Microsoft, Hershey's, Kre-O, Hasbro, Mercedes, Audi, Nickelodeon, Hop! TV Channel and more

I’m capable of delivering high quality products at decent rates and in short period of time.

I would like to offer you my services. Please check my portfolio on my website www.rotemmusic.com

Thank You for your time.

All The Best ,

Rotem Hecht