[Debian-med-packaging] INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA mrs.chinyeredike at outlook.com
Thu Oct 9 09:42:02 UTC 2014

--
Dear Friend,

I am Mrs.Chinyere Dike Ktt Unit Central bank of Nigeria (CBN), your
payment files has been laying here for many months now and nobody has
ever told you the truth, the reason why you have not received your fund
with Federal Republic of Nigeria . When I was going through your payment
files, you have not even received a cent. All the top officials both men
and women keep on exploiting your hard earned money. I don’t want to go
far yet.

My question is this, are you still interested in receiving at least part
of your over due payment? Just let me know and further details will be
communicated to you accordingly.

Mrs.Chinyere Dike
Ktt Unit
Central bank of Nigeria (CBN)