[Debian-med-packaging] [relion] branch master created (now d446b4a)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Oct 15 12:34:57 UTC 2014

Hi Roland,

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 01:09:01PM +0200, rf at q-leap.de wrote:

>     Andreas>     apt-get -t unstable install lintian
>
>     Andreas> to verify this (I'm using apt-pinning to always have the
>     Andreas> latest lintian).
>
> This is fixed and pushed. I hadn't built the source yet, so those
> messages hadn't appeared ...

OK.

> Another problem: The upstream src includes tar files of other projects,
> (external/fftw-3.2.2.tar.gz, external/fltk-1.3.0.tar.gz) which should be
> excluded from our source. Unfortunately, I only realized that later
> after I already did the git-import-orig. What's the simplest way to get
> rid of external/* completely without recreating the whole repo?

I hope I pushed a proper solution by adding the files to exclude in
Files-Excluded and append '+dfsg' to the file version to mark that we
are not dealing with the original tarball.  Hope you liked this solution
- if not I do not know a better one than recreating (I do not mind about
the history - so just keep things simple).