[Debian-med-packaging] relion_1.3+dfsg-1_amd64.changes is NEW

rf at q-leap.de rf at q-leap.de
Thu Oct 23 08:15:29 UTC 2014

Hi Thorsten,

    Thorsten> On Wed, 22 Oct 2014, Andreas Tille wrote:

    >> On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 10:50:29PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz
    >> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> There is no librelion-dev-common but three *-dev that seem to
    >>> contain the same files. This is either bad or it is too late to
    >>> understand ...
    >>
    >> This is answered here

    Thorsten> hmm, not really. All *-dev depend on librelion-dev-common,
    Thorsten> but there is no such package. Instead all
    Thorsten> /usr/include-stuff is duplicated in each *-dev.  Only the
    Thorsten> contents of /usr/lib is different ...

you're absolutely right of course and thanks for spotting
this. Initially I had a librelion-dev-common, until I realized that the
headers are indeed different depending on how the source is
configured. Then I moved the headers to the librelion*-dev packages but
forgot to remove the dependency on librelion-dev-common :(
My bad that I didn't try to install the dev package again after the
change ...

Shall I increase the version to 1.3+dfsg-2 for the fixed package or just
leave it at 1.3+dfsg-1?

Best,

Roland

-------
http://www.q-leap.com / http://qlustar.com
          --- HPC / Storage / Cloud Linux Cluster OS ---