[Debian-med-packaging] mia_2.2.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Gert Wollny gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:19:18 UTC 2014

Hello Andreas,

On Mon, 2014-09-08 at 08:31 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I just pushed a change to fix this typo (should have been
> mia-tools-doc).
Thanks for fixing this, I'm afraid the error lived there for quite some
time.

> In general I think it would be better to accept the package and file
> a bug report since this could avoid passing the new queue twice
> (specifically Gert is DM an needs a sponsor for packages
> via new).
I would second this. Considering that policy violations constitute a
serious bug that would hinder a transition to testing, the incentive to
fix it should be quite high for any maintainer, certainly it would be
for me.

However, according to the reject FAQ any policy violation is a hard
reason to reject the package, which probably means changing this would
need some voting.

Best
Gert