[Debian-med-packaging] mia_2.2.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Tue Sep 9 07:32:48 UTC 2014

Hi Thorsten,

On Mon, Sep 08, 2014 at 07:30:44PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Do you still think that such laziness is not that important?

I perfectly agree that the problem is serious and should be fixed as
soon as possible.  I just think that the workflow to block it from
entering Debian from new to unstable (in the case of an existing package
with the same problem existing in unstable) is not as efficient as
letting it enter unstable and file an RC bug.

Thanks for your fast-processing after my fix yesterday