[Debian-med-packaging] samtools-legacy_0.1.19-2_amd64.changes is NEW

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Sep 16 11:56:28 UTC 2014

Hi ftpmasters,

just a remark about this package:  This legacy code was previously part
of the samtools source package.  The development library is not partr of
the latest samtools upstream source (Charles, please correct me if I'm
wrong) but is needed by some other packages as Build-Dependencies.
Namely the armel port of seqan is currently lacking libbam-dev (see
[1]).  It would be helpful if you could fast-process samtools-legacy to
enable the migration of seqan (and its predependencies).

Thanks a lot for your ftpmaster work

     Andreas.

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=seqan