[Debian-med-packaging] Please check build of seqan

Alex Mestiashvili alex at biotec.tu-dresden.de
Mon Sep 22 13:42:15 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

I have no mips hardware, but I can confirm that seqan FTBFS on kfreebsd
with the same errors as on buildd.

Regarding *-i386, on kfreebsd-amd64 the compiler consumes more than 4G
of RAM - thats why it will not build on an i386 system. ( but I think
you know it without me ).
Buildd also confirms that (virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory)

Best regards,
Alex