[Debian-med-packaging] Samtools fails to build on several architectures [noreply at buildd.debian.org: failed i386 build of samtools 1.0-1]

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Sep 23 08:33:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

the build log below says:

Number of tests:
    total            .. 375
    passed           .. 246
    failed           .. 95
    expected failure .. 34
    unexpected pass  .. 0

I have (mis)used blends.debian.net which is some i386 which I control and
found in pbuilder:

Number of tests:
    total            .. 375
    passed           .. 339
    failed           .. 2
    expected failure .. 34
    unexpected pass  .. 0

I conclude that there are probably some issues (2 failures) but the
other ones are probably caused by the schroot issue Charles reported
before uploading which is pretty strange.  For the moment I try to
concentrate on the two "real failures".  I have no time right now and
thus I'd like to invite anybody who might be able to build samtools on
i386 to try and check what might be behind these two failures.

The schroot-versus-pbuilder issue might be discussed on debian-mentors
list.

----- Forwarded message from Debian buildds <noreply at buildd.debian.org> -----