[Debian-med-packaging] your mail

andreas at an3as.eu andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Sep 23 09:39:31 UTC 2014

Hi Dejan,

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 08:36:02AM +0000, Dejan Latinovic wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:50:28 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >Thanks for verifying on kfreebsd.  The point is that kfreebsd is not
> >blocking testing migration but mips does since we have a version of
> >mips in testing.  If it does not build on mips I'll ask ftpmaster
> >for removal to enable testing migration of seqan.
> >
> >Kind regards
> >
> >       Andreas.
>

> I just have built seqan_1.4.1+dfsg-2 successfully  for mips on my local
> cavium board using sbuild.

Sounds good.

> I hope that the same will happen on buildd.

I have heard that it is possible to dedicate a certain (=powerful
enough) host of the set of build hosts to certain heavy packages.  Seqan
is a hard to build package and we needed to adjust some build options (I
had even some trouble on one of my amd64 machines in the first place).
So is there any chance to increase the said "hope" of yours to be safe
(perhaps by finding out what machine was successfully building
1.4.1+dfsg-1 in testing and dedicate this machine to the job)?