[Debian-med-packaging] fis-gtm_6.2-000-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Amul Shah amul.shah at fisglobal.com
Tue Sep 30 14:01:45 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas and Thorsten,

On 09/30/14 06:00, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have to reject the package:
>
> d/copyright says License: AGPL-3.0, but you link OpenSSL.
>
> Ansgar

First, Thorsten, thanks for alerting us to the inconsistency that I created with my latest patch. Bhaskar said in the V6.2-000
thread that he will think about the licensing constraints.

While Bhaskar thinks about this, I was wondering if I create a separate package for just the OpenSSL using encryption plugins,
we would still have the same problem, correct? Because the plugin links to OpenSSL and claims the AGPL.

thanks,
Amul