[Debian-med-packaging] Does anybody understand why beast-mcmc does not migrate to testing?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Sep 30 14:21:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=beast-mcmc says:

    Section: contrib/science
    487 days old (needed 10 days)
    beast-mcmc/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: libnucleotidelikelihoodcore0 (>= 1.7.5-1)
    Valid candidate

if the unsatisfiable Depends should be a blocker - how to fix this?  I
have asked for removal of the i386 version since the lack of working
autobuilds is to much of a burden in my opinion to maintain contrib
packages properly.  But how can we get at least this package into
testing for amd64?

Thanks for opening my eyes