[Debian-med-packaging] RE............

min bb12569 at naver.com
Sat Aug 15 14:29:01 UTC 2015

Dear Friend,

I am in position to transfer €15 million Euros
into a foreign account,There is no risk involved as it will pass through  international banking laws .
 If you are interested, I can present you as
the INHERITOR with all the<span style="font-size:10.0pt;line-height:
115%">  relevant information's and proper
documentation that will qualify you  to
have the funds claimed and on doing this, our establishment will not question
the release of the funds to you as I will make sure that  we comply with the laid down rules and laws
of claiming the Investment  of a deceased
Investor in our Establishment. Our sharing ratio will be  60:30 while 10% will be set aside for any
kind of expenses along the  line. Please
contact me for more details breakdown

AHMED ZAMA