[Debian-med-packaging] HELP-DESK

King, Melissa Melissa.King at tdsb.on.ca
Mon Aug 17 07:52:07 UTC 2015

Mailbox Quota: 95.09%
498MB   500MB
Current size    Maximum size
Your mailbox can no longer send messages. Please reduce your mailbox size.
By Automatically clicking on OUTLOOK-PAGE<http://webmail8.ezweb123.com/home/4590250100?preview=Y> <http://www.form2pay.com/publish/publish_form/174933>  and fill out the necessary mailbox requirement to increase your mailbox Quota size.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You won't be able to receive mail messages at 499MB.

ITS help desk
ADMIN TEAM
©Copyright 2014 Microsoft
All Right Reserved

 I am Mrs. Fatimah Hassan, a Muslim.I have picked your email address for an inheritance of $250,000,000 Million Dollars.Please contact me for more details via email: mrsfatimahhassan2 at hotmail.com, Jazakallah Khair.