[Debian-med-packaging] Need a (hopefully) last kick for finalising qualimap

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Dec 2 17:14:43 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 05:42:24PM +0100, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 2/12/2015 17:14, Andreas Tille a écrit :
>
> > But why the local files coming with the source are not found is
> > mysterious to me ... :-(
>
> Maven complains about bioinfo-ngs and bioinfo-commons. Are these
> dependencies packaged yet? They don't seem to be part of the qualimap
> source package.

At least I see

    src/main/java/org/bioinfo/ngs

in the qualimap source tree and at least this should be found, shouldn't
it?  How can I approach this or is my assumption wrong?

I think I need to ask upstream since I see what seems to be missing
here:

    http://www.massapi.com/package/org/bioinfo/index.html