[Debian-med-packaging] [ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org: Processing of altree_1.3.1-3_amd64.changes]

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Tue Dec 8 21:53:03 UTC 2015

Hi Vincent,

I interrupted my work on altree for some hours and forgot to check SVN
inbetween and wrongly forced my commits over yours.  Sorry about this.
I just reverted my commits (and wonder where my previous commits might
have ended since I had no conflicts in SVN three hours ago ...)

The additional change I did was removing these lines in d/control:

Conflicts: libcutils-perl, alphy
Replaces: libcutils-perl, alphy
Provides: libcutils-perl, alphy

which I stumbled upon when using `cme fix dpkg-control`.  Do you have
any motivation to leave these lines?

----- Forwarded message from Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org> -----