[Debian-med-packaging] Editing tasks page (was: [pbsuite]...)

Afif Elghraoui afif at ghraoui.name
Mon Dec 14 00:03:18 UTC 2015

Hi, Andreas,

على الأحد 13 كانون الأول 2015 ‫14:05، كتب Andreas Tille:
> You can checkout the debian-med source and edit the tasks page.

Ok, I tried pushing a commit and I got

$ git push origin master
X11 forwarding request failed on channel 0
Counting objects: 4, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (4/4), done.
Writing objects: 100% (4/4), 397 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 4 (delta 3), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: error: insufficient permission for adding an object to
repository database ./objects
remote: fatal: failed to write object
error: unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit
To ssh://git.debian.org/git/blends/projects/med.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (unpacker error)
error: failed to push some refs to
'ssh://git.debian.org/git/blends/projects/med.git'

Do I need to join another group on alioth? I was able to successfully
clone it via ssh with

git clone ssh://git.debian.org/git/blends/projects/med.git

(debcheckout didn't work because the Vcs URL still points to svn on Jessie)

Thanks and regards

Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي